FD Card is a membership program, which is operated by Family Discount Card organized under the laws of Ontario.
FD Card is solely responsible for conducting and administering the Program.
By Enrolling in the Program, you agree that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and are bound by all of them, as may be changed from time to time, and you consent to FD Card’s collection and use and disclosure of your personal information, as may be amended from time to time and incorporated herein by reference. Further, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions as a condition of continued membership. FD Card specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate the Program, any Program benefit, or these Terms and Conditions either with or without notice. Any such changes may affect the availability and specifics of benefits previously available or potentially available under FD Card. Enrolment, membership and all related benefits of the Program are offered in the sole discretion of FD Card.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and FD Card regarding your participation in the Program, your entitlement to redeem Rewards and your entitlement to any other benefits of the Program, and supersede all previous versions. Except as expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. When you deal with FD Card or its Partners over the Internet, you consent to the formation of contractual relations through electronic communications. FD Card has the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Program.
Participation in the Program
- Membership is limited to natural persons only. No corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold membership in the FD Card Program;
- An FD Card member (“Member”) must enroll individually in his/her full legal name and such person may have only one open Account at any given time;
- A Member may only receive benefits in one Account. Membership is solely for the benefit of the individual, therefore, it must be maintained in the name of an individual; any duplicate accounts can be removed at the sole discretion of FD Card;
- Rewards and any entitlement to redemption thereof are personal and cannot be assigned, traded, or otherwise transferred without the prior written consent of FD Card or otherwise in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the FD Card Program, as may be amended from time to time. Any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the sole discretion of FD Card, result in the loss of membership or the cancellation of the affected Rewards redemption entitlement, as the case may be;
- To be eligible to redeem FD Card benefits, an individual must have an FD Card Card and/or be a customer of an associated Partner in FD Card Card.
- FD Card is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. A new FD Card Card will need to be obtained, at the expense of the member, through our website.
- FD Card assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the Program or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the Program in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners or other features with or without notice;
- FD Card membership and participation are privileges which can be revoked by FD Card in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Program or any other actions deemed by FD Card, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to FD Card, the FD Card Program, or the interests of its Members or reward partners;
- FD Card shall be under no obligation to continue the Program, or to provide any notice of its termination;
- Each Member shall be responsible for advising FD Card of any change of their name, mailing address, e-mail address or any other required membership Enrolment data. Neither FD Card nor its Partners shall be liable for misdirected communications such as mail or e-mail or any consequences thereof;
- Neither FD Card nor its Partners shall be responsible for any failure of the FD Card website or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, online or Internet entry. In addition, neither FD Card nor its Partners shall be responsible due to technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any computer or property related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material relating to the Program. FD Card reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Program should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of FD Card corrupt the security or proper administration of the Program. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, FD Card reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution; and